2. Click the sign in link at the top of the page.
3. Type Elgin in the search box
and then click on Elgin Public Library. Click the link to enter the site.
4. Enter your patron number from your library card. If you don't know your number, simply call or email Lisa
at the library.
5. Kindle books will download by going through Amazon. Other devices may need the Overdrive app.
6. Browse for titles, put up to two at a time in your cart, hit check out, and you're ready to download to your computer or other device.