Give Books to the Library
The library accepts gifts of gently used books, CDs, DVDs, and other material. If you are cleaning out your home or office, consider donating your used items to the library.
What to donate:
- Gently used books: those not suitable for the collection will be given to the Friends of the Library for their annual book sale.
- Working DVDs, audio books, and CDs. We are always looking to add to our collection.
- The latest issue of your favorite magazines or a subscription. We rely on gift subscriptions for a large percentage of the magazines at the library. We also sell duplicate copies for $.25 on the Friends' magazine rack in the library.
- Games and puzzles in good condition.
What we cannot accept at this time:
- magazines by bulk or those dated more than a few months previous. Please see above.
- Reader's Digest condensed books
- Encyclopedias or reference sets
- Time Life book sets
- Badly worn books and materials
Where to bring donations:
- Bring your donations to the library any time during open hours.
- Call us about possible pick-up by a volunteer if you are not able to bring them in.